SoloCam - Remote Video and Audio system
A portable remote-operated system enabling video and audio transmission live without the need for additional technical personnel for use in quick deployment video conferencing or surveillance requirements
Transmission is via IP bearers such as 3G/4G bonding systems, RF and satellite, The compact, weatherproof SOLOCAM allows the unit to be set up locally by the operator or remotely if required.
SOLOCAM LITE - entry level solution, parameters being set via the supplied remote control with built-in video monitor allowing the video image to be viewed locally.
- Wired microphone, levels being visible and adjustable
- Adjustable built-in sidelights and camera headlight
- IFB input allows for the return feed either via cellular bonding or mobile phone
SOLOCAM PLUS – this option allows the unit to be remotely controlled via a bespoke, cloud-based GUI
- Comprehensive GUI offering status indication of deployed units and control of functions
- Set up the video shot, adjust the integral lighting and microphone levels.
- IFB can also be established by dialling the Solocam, the call being automatically answered and routed to the contributor’s earpiece
- Four channels of DMX are supported to allow external lights to be managed
SOLOCAM STREAM – in addition to the features offered by the Solocam Lite and Solocam Plus variants, an integral H265/HEVC IP encoder removes the need for an external unit and allows for streaming directly to the end user via IP networks, whilst supporting control of the camera from the end user's operation control.
For further information contact Apella - email@example.com