Battery Rechargeable Systems
We have developed a rechargeable system using individual Li-ion cell packs, rather than the conventional large Li-Po packs.
This allows us to have a refillable system that individually monitors, discharges and charges each individual cell pack, as the cell packs age we can identify those so they can be replaced out, rather than replace the whole pack.
Each cell is sub 100Wh and UN38.3 certified so can be transported with ease and again safety is built in.
Portable, rugged and rechargeable, the MMCP18 and MMCP36 units can be charged within 8 hours via an external power supply. Alternatively the cells can be replaced for immediate deployment.
- Max continuous output up to 50A (depending on output connector).
- Removable <100Wh Li-ion individual cell packs.
- 8 hour charging time via external power supply.
- Replaceable cells for immediate deployment.
- E-paper display shows state of charge, state of health, capacity and serial number.
- Compatible with the IQBox2 Battery Monitoring and Marshalling System.
- Data-logging to internal micro-SD. AES-256 Encryption.
- Control and monitoring via the MMP Android app.
- IP67 rugged enclosure.
For further information contact Apella Solutions